Here are Strakers we have experienced an incredibly busy start to the year across all 4 of our branches in Devizes, Chippenham, Malmesbury and Corsham. Covid-19 has changed many things and getting outdoors has never been so important not only to our physical well-being but also for our mental well-being. We are very lucky in the West country to be surrounded by wonderful countryside, beautiful villages steeped in history and areas of outstanding natural beauty. It’s easy to see why more and more people are looking to escape to the country.
Our teams across Wiltshire are very well placed for anyone looking for properties with additional land to enjoy and below is just a small selection of what we have on offer.
- The Retreat, market Lavington
- 4 bed detached home with paddocks and garden amounting to 1.63 acres with incredible views in a fabulous rural location
- Newington House, Eastcott, Devizes
- 4 bed detached home in sought after village & set within 1.05 acres with small stable block
- Lower Home Farm, Sandridge Common
- 7 bed detached family home set within 9.5 acres with scope for possible annex
If you'd like more information please get in touch with your local Strakers team here