The housing market is set to remain open throughout the new lockdown in England announced by the Government. People in England will be able to move and estate agents will still be able to operate and conduct viewings and valuations.
Whilst we are happy that we are able to continue to help our clients move, we will do so with caution in order to reduce the spread of Covid-19 whilst helping to keep the housing market open. We understand that some may feel anxious or concerned but we want to reassure you, that we will continue to do everything within our power to allow you to safely sell, buy or rent your home.
On many of our properties, we offer video tours as a first step to viewing and we also have an online valuation tool on the Strakers website
Our safety guidelines and social distancing measures are adhered to at all times to ensure the safety of our team and clients. These include;
- 2 adults only on a viewing
- Asking clients not to enter a property until it has been completely opened up by a member of staff
- Face coverings and gloves to be worn at all times
- 2m social distancing rule
- Viewings to last a maximum of 15 minutes
- Our offices are open by appointment only
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local Strakers team
if you have any questions.