COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE 2022
Strakers insist that its staff maintain the highest level of service and expertise, with professionalism and
standards that are the benchmarks for the industry. Occasionally, however, things can go wrong and you may
feel that you have a reason to make a complaint. Should this be the case, we have in place a “Complaints
Procedure” that follows the standards laid down by the National Federation of Property Professionals and the
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
If you wish to make a complaint against any member of staff, the following procedure is designed to enable
the complaint to be dealt with as efficiently and effectively as possible.
1. A person has been appointed by Strakers to deal with complaints that have arisen concerning any staff
members employed at any given time. That person is:
Mrs. Rachael Sutton
Strakers (Holdings) Ltd
33/34 Market Place
Tel: 01249 652717
2. Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary to the above
named person. Please state what your complaint is about and what you want us to do about it. We would also
ask you to provide any supporting paperwork regarding your complaint, if any.
3. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will conduct an internal review of your
complaint and you will receive a substantive response from us within 15 days of making your written
4. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint, you should contact Mark Hulse,
Managing Director, at the above address who will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and
contact you within 14 days to inform you of the conclusion of this review.
5. If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, we agree to the referral of your complaint to
the The Property Ombudsman http://www.tpos.co.uk from whom further details can be obtained.