Strakers take it very seriously if a member of staff is treated in an abusive or violent way.
Strakers has a zero tolerance approach to abuse of any nature and we are determined to ensure our teams and customers are treated respectfully at all times. Our teams have the right to carry out their duties without fear of being abused. To successfully provide our services a mutual respect between all the team and customers must be in place.
All our staff aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all customers individual needs and circumstances. Our teams understand that the nature of our work and indeed house moving can be a stressful experience on occasions and we recognise the pressures our customers can be under; however aggressive behaviour be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from our offices, Strakers ceasing to conduct business with you and, in extreme cases, the Police being contacted.
In order for Strakers to maintain good relations with our customers we would respectfully ask our customers to take note of the types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable as set out below:
- Using bad language or swearing at Strakers staff.
- Any physical violence towards any member of the team, such as pushing or shoving.
- Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including verbally insulting the staff.
- Any written communication that can be deemed threatening or aggressive in nature or content.
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to our teams will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot.
- Causing damage/stealing from Strakers premises or staff.
We ask our customers to treat our teams courteously at all times.
Strakers teams will always treat our customers with the utmost respect, empathy and compassion.
Mark Hulse, Managing Director