Part Exchange available on selected Plots.
Easy Move - Please ask for details
'The Ashbury' is a delightful FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED family home built to a high standard of specification and with a spacious feel throughout.
Internally, the accommodation is arranged around a contemporary KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM, SEPARATE UTILITY room and cloakroom.
Upstairs, the FIVE bedrooms are complemented by a stylish family bathroom and ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS to bedrooms one and two.
The Ashbury has a DOUBLE GARAGE and PARKING for TWO cars
IMAGES SHOWN ARE OF PREVIOUS PLOT
Park Place is but a stone's throw from the quintessential historic market town of Corsham, with its historic high street character buildings and yet providing a full range of everyday facilities, including a wide range of shops, pubs, restaurants etc.
It is home to the heritage of Corsham Court, an English country house in a park designed by Capability Brown, notable for its spectacular gardens and fine art collection. Situated just on the fringe of the scenic Cotswolds, Corsham offers a range of countryside pursuits right on your doorstep with the Corsham lakes nearby providing a number of local walks.
It is rightly highly regarded for its primary and secondary schools and of course there are plenty of sporting, social and cultural activities to suit all needs and tastes. Corsham is just 10 miles by car from bath and 5 miles to the M4 motorway network at Chippenham, which also has its direct rail connection to Reading and London, which, with the arrival of Crossrail, will make the journey to London, whether for work or pleasure, quick and efficient.
From our Corsham office turn right onto Pickwick Road and continue over the next two roundabouts. At the next roundabout turn left onto the A4 and left again at the next roundabout into Park Lane. Park Place can be found along on the right hand side.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING
* Worcester Bosch Boiler
* Decorative Radiator to Kitchen
* Sky plus/TV & FM outlet/TV point to dining & family room (where applicable) & bedrooms 1 & 2
* CAT 6 internet cable
* BT points to living room, master bedroom, kitchen. Study/family room (Where applicable)
* Shaver points to bathrooms & ensuites
* Front door light and rear patio light
* Downlighters to kitchen, utility, WC, bathroom & ensuite
* LED strip lighting to underside of all wall units
* PIR lighting control with override switch to cloakroom
* Polished chrome plated black insert switch & socket plates to ground floor & landing
* 3 No double sockets to all bedrooms
* Electrical Fire Spur to Lounge
* Rear Garden - Graded & Turfed
* Outside Tap
* Water Butt
SAFETY & SECURITY
* Carbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke & Heat Detector
* Smoke Alarms to Hall & Landing
* External Light to Front
* Steel Front Door with 3 Point Locking System
KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
* Superb Choice of Kitchens with Soft Close Doors & Drawers
* Composite Stone Worktops with Upstand & Window Rail
* Pull Out 3 Compartment Recycling Bin with 3 x 10ltr Compartments
* Splashback - Glass
* Built-in Double Oven Brushed Steel with 5 Ring Gas Hob
* Built-in Compact Microwave Oven with Grill
* Integrated Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
* Floor Tiling to Kitchen, Utility & Family Room
DECORATION & JOINERY
* Internal walls to be finished in matt emulsion 'soft white'
* Internal woodwork to be finished in 'eggshell'
* Roca Sanitary Ware in white
* Ceramic Wall Tiles
* Roca Vanity Unit
* Chrome Towel Rails
Computer generated images (CGI), photographs, house layouts and site plans are produced in good faith and are intended to give potential customers a flavour of each particular house type. They do not necessarily represent specific plots or developments and actual external finishes. Plot sizes and landscaping will vary. For details of specific plots, please refer to the sales consultant. Marketing material is provided for general information purposes only. If you require advice on specific matters please contact the sales consultant. Redcliffe Homes accept no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained within these particulars. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information, contents do not form part of any contract. Redcliffe Homes gives notice that: (1) the specifications and materials may vary from those shown; (2) descriptions & dimensions are given for guidance only and properties should be physically measured prior to ordering carpets/ furniture etc. Images shown may be of current or previous Redcliffe Homes developments and show homes.
6 High Street Corsham Wiltshire SN13 0HB