Larger than average one bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated in a central location just a stones throw from the town centre offering spacious and light accommodation arranged over one floor with the added benefit of having a large Westerly facing balcony terrace with picturesque outlook overlooking the River Avon.
Bowles Court is a recently built Assisted Living development centrally located in the town centre overlooking the River Avon. Designed exclusively with the over 70s in mind, this superb development allows you to carry on living independently in a home you own, with the help of on-site flexible care and support plus the benefit of a table service restaurant. In addition, there is 24 hour emergency call system, a laundry, guest suite, communal lounge, sun terrace and car parking (permit required).
The apartment is situated within easy access of the lift and offers accommodation comprising; Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, spacious living area with door opening to the balcony, kitchen with a range of appliances, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and stylish wetroom. Further benefits include underfloor heating, double glazing and the remaining NHBC warrantee. An internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate all that this lovely property has to offer.
Bowles Court is situated in a central location just a stone's throw away from the town centre. The town centre boasts a range of amenities including banks, retail stores and independent shops and benefits from having regular town markets. The property is situated just a short distance from the bus station and mainline railway station (London Paddington - approx. 75 minutes & Bristol Temple Meads approx. 30 minutes) The M4 motorway, the A4 and the A420 offer excellent motor commuting to the major centres of Bath, Bristol, Swindon & London. There is a good standard of health facilities and Chippenham also benefits from a local hospital and plenty of doctors surgeries.
Bowels Court - At A Glance
* Homeowners lounge where you can meet up with neighbours or make new friends.
* Table service restaurant for when you don't want to cook.
* Viewing deck - a lovely place to relax whilst enjoying views over the River Avon.
* Full wheelchair accessibility in the apartments and throughout the development.
* Guest suite perfect for when friends and family come to visit.
* Mobility scooter store - perfect for storing and charging your mobility scooter.
* Lifts to all floors making it easy to get around.
* Car parking available on-site for permit holders.
* There's also a fully equipped laundry with raised machines so you can wash, dry and iron with ease, or you can choose to use the on-site washing and ironing service.
Information From McCarthy & Stone Detailing 'Assisted Living'
With McCarthy & Stone, everything is designed to let you get the most out of life. You can relax in the knowledge that with Assisted Living there's someone there day and night, should you need assistance in an emergency. Thats the
real benefit; you can carry on living independently. But should you need a bit of support, now or in the future, there's a qualified and reliable team right on your doorstep.
* 24 hour on-site management to give you around the clock help and support in an emergency.
* Estate Manager and YourLife team to ensure you get all the care and support you need.
* Domestic Assistance to help you with jobs like dusting, vacuuming or changing the bed (one hour per week is included in your service charge).
* Personal care packages from 15 minute increments, which are totally flexible and can be organised with the YourLife team.
33/34 Market Place Chippenham Wiltshire SN15 3HP