About this property
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN*** St Andrew's Church House is an individual DETACHED HOUSE which was probably built in the 1950's. It stands in a GOOD SIZED GARDEN and the accommodation is generous with its FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, THREE RECEPTION ROOMS and large kitchen. At the front of the house there is ample parking and an attached SINGLE GARAGE.
Swindon offers a wide variety of amenities schooling, pubs, clubs and restaurants and a diversity of culture. Swindon Town Centre also offers mainline railway links to London Paddington and Bristol plus good convenient access to Junction 16 of the M4 c.4 miles.